CrypT NatioN Best CoC Clan around!
We apologize for this message box but we want you to register! Think about it you will be all up to date on all forum and clan information! You can also participate in all the events we will have hosted! We have events for FREE GEMS in-game for you to have who doesn't want that! Hit the register button if you don't like our community, then just simply stop coming back. If you really enjoy our community that's awesome so why not? REGISTER! It takes less than 5 minutes! C'mon just do it Smile

This is a friendly community of players who come together and enjoy the fun spirit of playing Clash Of Clans on Android or IPhone

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to Farmers Combine's Forum!
Register to our forum that's the only way to participate in events!
Earn Free Gems just register! And participate in the events!
Want to know how events work? Check out News and Events section

Share | 

I am the Founder JonathanW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonathanW
Clan Leader

In Game Name : JonathanW

PostSubject: I am the Founder JonathanW   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Hello, I am Jonathan I founded this clan and forum on this day 4/16/15 or 16-4-15 depending where you live. I am 18 I lived in the United States in Richmond, Virginia. I am going to college and major in Software Developer and get a full time as a developer. I don't have much of a humor but I made this clan to have fun with a nice community, and just chill relax have get to know everyone. This clan I would like to be active because having the best is not realistic. If you wish to know something I didn't answer reply on this and I'll try to reply as soon as possible!

I am the Founder JonathanW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1